HCLTech is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products and services are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. HCLTech also takes pride in its many diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 219,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ across 54 countries, HCLTech delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
HCLTech offers an integrated portfolio of products and services through three business units. These are IT and Business Services (ITBS), Engineering and R&D Services (ERS), and Products and Platforms (P&P).
The company’s DNA of grassroots innovation, its ingrained culture of co-innovation, and its tradition of going far beyond what is expected to create customer value, clearly differentiate it and gives it a distinct advantage in creating value for businesses in the digital and connected world.
US$ 12.1 bnRevenue
Enterprising journey of the HCLTech Group
HCLTech in Taiwan
HCLTech started its journey in Taiwan in 2017 to deliver holistic technology solutions to organizations across the Financial services, Manufacturing, Semiconductor and High-Tech industries.In June 2021, HCLTech appointed Terry Tai as the Country Sales Head to lead and drive HCLTech’s business operations in the country. HCLTech’s deep domain expertise and next-gen technologies rightly caters to the needs of enterprises and makes it the partner of choice in Taiwan.
HCLTech Taiwan is committed to deliver technological solutions to fortune 500 clients across several industry verticals including Manufacturing, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Retail, Banking, Financial Service, Insurance (BFSI), Energy & Utilities, Automotive, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
Engineering And R&D Services
- Product Engineering
- Platform Engineering
- Operational Technology
- Next-Gen Engineering
Cybersecurity & GRC
- Identity & Access Management
- Application & Infrastructure Security
- Governance Risk & Compliance
- Data Security & Privacy
Digital & Analytics
- Digital Consulting
- Digital Applications & Platforms
- Data & Analytics
- Cloud Consulting
- Industry Cloud Solutions
- SaaS Service
- Hybrid cloud Platform
- QA/Test Automation
- ADM Services
- Enterprise Applications
Digital process operations
- Machine Learning
- Computer vision
- Robotic Process Automation(RPA)
Leading Global Consumer Tech Company
HCLTech is partner for leading consumer tech company, supporting launch of new products and SW releases through multiple engineering services such as software engineering and product testing.
HCLTech Taiwan employee benefits
Competitive salary and benefits
- Annual salary review
- Local Conveyance benefit for official use, as applicable
- Salary Advance benefit
- Shift, On-call and OT allowance
- Communication Allowance
- Global Tuition Assistance Program
- Technical Certification benefit
- Referral benefits
Career progression and employee development
- Career in advanced technologies
- Opportunity to serve G2000 and Fortune 500 global organizations
- Technical trainings for in-demand and hot technologies
- Rewards and Recognitions
Fostering work-life balance
- Public Holiday entitlement in line with the Government’s directive.
- 15 to a maximum of 30 annual leaves (subject to years of service)
- Up to 30 sick leaves a year (15 days fully paid leave and 15 days half-pay)
- Flexible working hours wherever possible
- Telecommuting / Work from home wherever possible
Making healthcare a priority
- Annual Physical Examination
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- On-site Doctor and Nurse Consultation
- EWC benefits
- Global Employee Resource Groups’ support
Statutory insurance/ retirement
- Labor Insurance
- National Health
- Entitlement to Labor Pension Scheme on retirement
Supplementary medical and term lfe insurance
- Term Life, Accident Death & Dismemberment, Critical Illness and Medical Reimbursement (includes Hospital & Surgical and Outpatient)
- Extended Medical Coverage Program for dependents in India
- Travel Insurance Benefit
Innovation has and will continue to be the force that propels us into the future, and this is most true for the tech industry, as without fresh ideas, there will be no new technology developed to serve humanity in the years to come.
This is why, our employees are our most valuable assets. We believe that every employee has the potential to come up with new products, services, and solutions and thanks to collaborative technologies—doing so has never been easier. The concept of employee innovation is not a new one, but being able to scale it seamlessly across a global company in today’s dynamic and agile world definitely is.
Innovation is at the core of our DNA. Since 1976, thousands of ideas have been suggested by employees at all levels. And when people know they have a voice, we thrive not only as an organization but as human beings too. At HCLTech, we call this culture of innovation Ideapreneurship.
Ideapreneurship is based on the fundamental belief of inverting the organizational pyramid and engaging, enabling, and empowering everyone at all levels within the organization. The employees are challenged to think, look within and look into the future, to come up with solutions for operational and business challenges.
- HCLTech, HANCOM Inc. Announce Strategic Partnership to Advance Technology Solutions
- HCLTech and Finastra Expand Partnership to Drive Financial Transformation in South Korea and Taiwan
- HCLTech appoints leadership team in South Korea, Vietnam and Taiwan to accelerate growth in Asia
- HCLTech Named Among World’s Best Employers by Forbes for Second Consecutive Year
Our office in Taiwan
HCL Technologies (Taiwan) Limited,
Regus – Taipei, Hsin Ji, 18/F, No. 460, Sec-4,
信義路 Xinyi District, Taipei City,