HCLTech implements its Corporate Social Responsibility agenda through its CSR arm, the HCL Foundation. Various flagship programs and special initiatives of the Foundation endeavor to contribute toward national and international development goals, bringing about lasting positive impact on people and the planet through long-term sustainable programs with a thematic focus on Education, Health and Sanitation, Skill Development and Livelihood, Environment and Disaster Risk Reduction and Response. Child protective strategies, inclusion, and gender transformative approaches remain central in all initiatives of the HCL Foundation, thus ensuring equitable development and opportunities for all.
To be the source code for sustainable socio-economic & environmental development
Nurture clean, green, and healthy communities where everyone is empowered and equipped to reach their full potential in full engagement with our employees and partners, showcasing and establishing international standards of planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation in community development
Our Value Proposition
Invest in people, the planet, partnerships, and the prosperity and peace agenda to meet the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Work with urgency and passion to break the cycle of poverty in all its forms, be it social, economic, or environmental.
- Leverage the Integrated Community Development Approach (ICDA) impacting every stage of life.
- Blend the wisdom of communities with a scientific rigor to seed and propel transformative change.
- Partner and co-create actively to establish true convergence of thought, commitment, experience, and expertise.
- Hold ourselves accountable to exacting standards of governance leading to credibility.
What we do
Focus work areas
Early Childhood Care & Development (ECCD)
Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene
Skill Development & Livelihoods
Disaster Risk Reduction, Response & Management (DRRM)
Gender & Inclusion
‘The Green Initiative' of HCL Foundation, its latest flagship program aims to conserve restore and enhance indigenous environmental systems and respond to climate change in a sustainable manner.
66,000+ acres of land greened and brought under community management; 1.35+ million tree saplings planted; 36 bn Litres water harvested; 58,343 animals treated and protected; ~230,000 kgs Carbon Sequestered
Disaster Risk Reduction & Response Management
HCL Foundation is committed to stand with communities in times of disasters and humanitarian crisis
Reach: 265,000+ people
- Covid-19 Response: 130,031 people
- Other DRR Efforts: 135,000 people
- Annual Report 2021-22
- CSR Policy
- HCL Foundation Annual Report 2020-21
- HCL Foundation Annual Report 2019-20
- HCL Foundation Annual Report 2018-19
- HCL Foundation Annual Report 2017-18
- HCL Foundation Annual Report 2016-17
- HCL Grant compendium volume V
- The Fifth Estate Compendium Vol IV
- The Fifth Estate Compendium Vol III
- The Fifth Estate Compendium Vol II
- The Fifth Estate Compendium Vol I
- Uday Booklet
International Volunteering Day celebration at SHEOWS centre5th Dec 2022
Webinar on Early Childhood Care & Education16th Dec 2022
Inspire Session – International day of Persons with Disability16th Dec 2022
Shilp Charcha session – B2B and e-commerce portals20th Dec 2022
Nature Walk - explore the biodiversity at Harit Upvan, Sorkha.12th Nov 2022
Engaging workshop on Insect hotel and learn their benefit12th Nov 2022
And learn the technique on how to grow micro greens at your home13th Nov 2022
Natural Color Painting workshop13th Nov 2022
Nest making workshop18th Nov 2022
Workshop on Field Technique19th Nov 2022
Nursery Management Workshop19th Nov 2022
Butterfly Gardening workshop20th Nov 2022
Comic Workshop25th Nov 2022
Clay Art Green workshop26th Nov 2022
Composting Workshop26th Nov 2022
Seed Ball Workshop27th Nov 2022
Herbal Gardening Workshop27th Nov 2022