Insights and Events
SCTE Cable-Tec Expo ’22
SAE GLC 2022
HCLTech positioned as a Leader in Everest Group’s Digital Product Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022.Learn more
HCLTech positioned as a leader in Everest Group’s Connected Medical Device Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022Learn more
HCLTech positioned as a Leader in ISG Provider Lens™ Manufacturing Industry Services – Digital Engineering – Hi-Tech, Europe 2021.Learn more
for the Now Era
Across industries, enterprises are turning to digitally powered engineering solutions to modernize infrastructure and develop connected scalable products and services.
HCLTech’s Engineering and R&D services (ERS) combine the technological depth and solution-driven approach required to fully deliver on those ambitions.
Building on four decades of leadership in engineering services, we provide you with comprehensive end-to-end solutions that generate continuing value.
Engineering services provider by the Everest Group
Enterprises trust us for engineering programs
Patents driving innovation for clients
Engineering labs accelerating time-to-market
Our Engineering and R&D Offerings
HCLTech’s Engineering and R&D Services (ERS) span the entire spectrum of digital engineering solutions across new product development, network engineering, collaboration services, software product engineering, data engineering, connected experiences and platform-as-a-service.
HCLTech’s Product Engineering brings the engineering rigor to scale complex new products and systems and help enterprises tap into the full potential of their product portfolio.
Our team spans the whole gamut of product lifecycle management, from conceptualization to design and development, from support and sustenance to the governance of specific processes such as release management and test automation.Connect with our ERS experts
Together with HCLTech
- Accelerate time-to-market and time-to-monetize of products & platforms.
- Gain a competitive edge by taking advantage of innovation opportunities.
- Streamline product development lifecycle operations.
- Reengineer products in terms of cost, features and performance.
- Design, test, upgrade and scale next-generation products and systems.
- Maximize return-on-innovation at every stage of product design and development.
HCLTech’s Digital Engineering helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital era and augment business value.
Our experts cover all areas of digital transformation through cloud and data engineering, digital platforms, commerce and manufacturing, 5G services, AI and silicon platform services.Connect with our ERS experts
Together with HCLTech
- Accelerate digital transformation and business resilience.
- Outline a digital roadmap and roll out your digital strategy.
- Build, run and maintain secure and highly scalable platforms.
- Facilitate adoption of new technologies and emerging areas.
- Rethink digital products and services and adopt collaborative digitized engineering processes.
- Generate new revenue streams by monetizing existing assets and creating new ones.
HCLTech’s Operational Technologies play a crucial role in ensuring manufacturing resilience and allowing organizations to evolve beyond the efficiency benefits associated with Digital.
Our engineers work hand-in-hand with enterprises to address the key requirements of their industries and modernize their infrastructures and processes, enabling faster and more efficient responses to supply chain issues and changing market demands.Connect with our ERS experts
Together with HCLTech
- Unlock business potential with engineering technologies that link production processes with real-time internal and external ecosystem data.
- Improve production processes and supply chain productivity with scalable cyber-physical systems.
- Effectively translate design intent from the virtual world to the manufacturing floor.
- Simulate and optimize complex manufacturing processes.
- Handle variance and volume by compressing time and increasing production agility through concurrent engineering.
“HCLTech has emerged as a Leader in Everest Group’s Digital Product Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022. Aligned with this market, HCLTech invests in CoEs and IPs, upskilling talent in digital technologies and forming strategic partnerships with chip vendors and software firms…”
Vice President at Everest Group
“As a leading Technical Publications supplier to Panasonic Avionics, HCLTech has provided superior Technical Publications production capabilities, delivering content on time and with the highest level of quality and accuracy, at a competitive price… HCLTech’s commitment and accommodating nature to our account have helped to reinforce our brand and build strong supplier relations with our customers.”
Director, Business Strategy & Execution, Panasonic Avionics Corporation.
Latest ERS News
HCLTech unveils a new global Delivery Center in Vancouver
HCLTech recognized as Coveted Supplier by Cisco
HCLTech acquires Hungarian data engineering services company Starschema
ERS Case Studies
Developing one of the world’s fastest supercomputers
HCLTech designs, implements and tests the software stack components for a next-gen vector supercomputer.
Data modernization brings a unified view for transformation
HCLTech helps a Fortune 500 power generation company monetize and reduce the duplication of data assets via a data lake platform.
Multi-device test cycle reduced for global video-sharing company
A leading video-sharing platform overcomes test limitations and significantly reduces testing time with the help of HCLTech’s automated regression testing lab.
Powering cloud digitization for a leading medical devices manufacturer
Creating a medical data platform to facilitate the rapid build, test and release of products and services.
Boosting productivity by 5% for a telecom giant
A telecom equipment manufacturer enables digital productivity and delivers strong ROI with the help of HCLTech’s Intelligent Tech Support (iTS).
Digitally engineering the ultimate fan experience for a renowned sports club
HCLTech leverages digital transformation and analytics to deliver an award-winning digital platform.
Setting up an athletic wear retailer for significant online sales growth
HCLTech defines a future-ready omnichannel platform and roadmap for an athletic wear retailer’s transformation journey.
Enabling the transition to the Metaverse for a world-renowned technology company
HCLTech engineers VR devices, from silicon to software, and other key technologies that will support the mass adoption of the Metaverse